Why invest in Cementir?
- Solid track record of investments and significant growth potential
- Well diversified portfolio and solid business model
- Leadership in niche segments
- Strong commitment to sustainability
- Excellent operational performance
- Reference shareholder long-term vision
Fourth quarter and full year 2021 preliminary consolidated results, approval of 2022 Budget and 2022-2024 Industrial Plan update
Approval of the 2021 Draft Financial Statements
CDP - Water Security 2021
Interim Financial Report at 30 September 2021
Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting - 21 April 2021
For the transmission of the Regulated Information, Cementir Holding N.V., in compliance with the Italian and Dutch law (being a Dutch company listed on the Italian Stock Exchange), uses the transmission system eMarket SDIR, managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., and sends through “Loket AFM” the information to the AFM (Authority for the Financial Markets), which makes them available in the relevant register on its website www.afm.nl.